cairo-dock-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~eduardo-mucelli/cairo-dock-plug-ins-extras/WebSearch into lp:cairo-dock-plug-ins-extras

Thank you Eduardo!

(I've just added an empty imageshark directory.)

An idea for a next revision: I think it's maybe better to change titles of the results. The best thing is maybe to show titles given by the servers instead of the complete weblink. Or you can also simply cut the title.
E.g.: if I'm searching for Glx-Dock on Youtube, it's maybe better to see titles like that "New Systray in GLX-Dock 2.2.0" instead of "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uz9PgybgaLk";.
For Youtube and others ones, there are some previews but it's a bit more annoying with Wikipedia. But if it's not possible to display the right title, it can be interesting to remove the domaine name. E.g: with wikipedia, you can remove "http://en.wikipedia.org/index.php?title=";

Have a nice day,

Matttbe
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~eduardo-mucelli/cairo-dock-plug-ins-extras/WebSearch/+merge/25514
Your team Cairo-Dock Team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~eduardo-mucelli/cairo-dock-plug-ins-extras/WebSearch into lp:cairo-dock-plug-ins-extras.