cairo-dock-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~eduardo-mucelli/cairo-dock-plug-ins-extras/WebSearch into lp:cairo-dock-plug-ins-extras

In the config panel you can choose the "description" or the "url". Just mark
the option "Show the description of the result instead of its URL in the
sub-icons"

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 3:37 PM, Matthieu Baerts <matttbe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thank you Eduardo!
>
> (I've just added an empty imageshark directory.)
>
> An idea for a next revision: I think it's maybe better to change titles of
> the results. The best thing is maybe to show titles given by the servers
> instead of the complete weblink. Or you can also simply cut the title.
> E.g.: if I'm searching for Glx-Dock on Youtube, it's maybe better to see
> titles like that "New Systray in GLX-Dock 2.2.0" instead of "
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uz9PgybgaLk";.
> For Youtube and others ones, there are some previews but it's a bit more
> annoying with Wikipedia. But if it's not possible to display the right
> title, it can be interesting to remove the domaine name. E.g: with
> wikipedia, you can remove "http://en.wikipedia.org/index.php?title=";
>
> Have a nice day,
>
> Matttbe
> --
>
> https://code.launchpad.net/~eduardo-mucelli/cairo-dock-plug-ins-extras/WebSearch/+merge/25514<https://code.launchpad.net/%7Eeduardo-mucelli/cairo-dock-plug-ins-extras/WebSearch/+merge/25514>
> You are the owner of
> lp:~eduardo-mucelli/cairo-dock-plug-ins-extras/WebSearch.

--
Eduardo Mucelli R. Oliveira

https://code.launchpad.net/~eduardo-mucelli/cairo-dock-plug-ins-extras/WebSearch/+merge/25514
Your team Cairo-Dock Team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~eduardo-mucelli/cairo-dock-plug-ins-extras/WebSearch into lp:cairo-dock-plug-ins-extras.