cairo-dock-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~jesuisbenjamin/cairo-dock-plug-ins-extras/my-plug-ins into lp:cairo-dock-plug-ins-extras

Review: Needs Fixing

Hello Benjamin,

Thank you for this new merge proposal but I can't accept it mostly because of the revision 221: http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~jesuisbenjamin/cairo-dock-plug-ins-extras/my-plug-ins/revision/221
It seems you've removed all modifications that we did:
 * Middle click to quickly check if there are new messages
 * The use of static variable of CDApplet (e.g.: CDApplet.MENU_ENTRY ; CDApplet.DIALOG_KEY_ENTER ; CDApplet.MAIN_MENU_ID)
 * The user and the password are now saved into ~/.config/cairo-dock/.Gmail_subscription in order to not include these informations into a theme.

Also, why did you add a lot of blank lines? :)

PS: don't forget to use this command in the directory of your applet before starting to modify it in order to have the latest revision:
  $ bzr pull
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jesuisbenjamin/cairo-dock-plug-ins-extras/my-plug-ins/+merge/87486
Your team Cairo-Dock Team is subscribed to branch lp:cairo-dock-plug-ins-extras.