cairo-dock-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~jesuisbenjamin/cairo-dock-plug-ins-extras/my-plug-ins into lp:cairo-dock-plug-ins-extras

hi Matt,

Well that's the funny part: i did use bzr pull but noticed no difference except for the indentation issue, until I pushed it again, then I was doubting what I saw. In the end I just pasted the version I had in use, since it works (and I thought that was the most important).

So I will review the mods and re-implement your changes.

The blank lines are to make the code more readable (I tend to get confused with indentations).

Also don't I get a notification if the merged branch is changed?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jesuisbenjamin/cairo-dock-plug-ins-extras/my-plug-ins/+merge/87486
Your team Cairo-Dock Team is subscribed to branch lp:cairo-dock-plug-ins-extras.