cairo-dock-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~jesuisbenjamin/cairo-dock-plug-ins-extras/my-plug-ins into lp:cairo-dock-plug-ins-extras

Ok.

> Well that's the funny part: i did use bzr pull but noticed no difference except for the indentation issue, until I pushed it again, then I was doubting what I saw. In the end I just pasted the version I had in use, since it works (and I thought that was the most important).

Maybe it uses your branch => You have your own branch on LaunchPad (lp:~jesuisbenjamin/cairo-dock-plug-ins-extras/my-plug-ins) but you have to sync this branch with the main branch (lp:cairo-dock-plug-ins-extras) before stating to code.
So I think you to use this command:
  $ bzr pull lp:cairo-dock-plug-ins-extras --remember

(thanks to the 'remember' parameter, after that you can simply use 'bzr pull' without the other options)

Now, it's maybe better to re-do the modifications by using the latest revision of the main branch. E.g.:
  $ bzr branch lp:cairo-dock-plug-ins-extras
  ## do your modification => http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~jesuisbenjamin/cairo-dock-plug-ins-extras/my-plug-ins/diff/222 and http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~jesuisbenjamin/cairo-dock-plug-ins-extras/my-plug-ins/diff/223
  $ bzr commit -m "GMail: Repaired file indentation"
  $ bzr push lp:~jesuisbenjamin/cairo-dock-plug-ins-extras/GMail_indentation

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jesuisbenjamin/cairo-dock-plug-ins-extras/my-plug-ins/+merge/87486
Your team Cairo-Dock Team is subscribed to branch lp:cairo-dock-plug-ins-extras.