cairo-dock-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~mycompostpile/cairo-dock-plug-ins-extras/YoutubeDl into lp:cairo-dock-plug-ins-extras

>> By default, it's maybe better to use Cairo-Dock's dialogues instead of pynotify (or at least having an option to use these dialogues)
> That option is there.

Oh sorry, I didn't see/understand the option. Yes, it's better now if it's set to use dialogues by default.

>> Why do you use a list in the dialogue when we do a left click?
> Some of my lists are long so the ability to scroll through them was important for me.

Ok I understand. Maybe you can use another widget (or 2 lists in the menu of the applet)?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~mycompostpile/cairo-dock-plug-ins-extras/YoutubeDl/+merge/108080
Your team Cairo-Dock Team is subscribed to branch lp:cairo-dock-plug-ins-extras.