cairo-dock-team team mailing list archive

[Question #208347]: cairo compilation & usage errors

New question #208347 on Cairo-Dock Plug-ins:
https://answers.launchpad.net/cairo-dock-plug-ins/+question/208347

Hi !
You had a great holidays ?

I had a very great holidays ! lool
But now im back to work in this week :-)

Yesterday, cairo dock runs very well, but after a very lot of updates, it do not work well !
My first instinct is to update cairo core and plug-ins  (bzr up) !

When i trying compiling plugins it shows this error:
http://pastebin.com/qv7bGuC4

I tried to revert (bzr revert), but when compiling shows the somme error !

But if i try run cairo-dock, it shows this error
http://pastebin.com/5J1QDaQQ

Maybe, is because core and plug-ins are not sincronyzed ... !

There are a way to fix this ?
Regards

Cairo-Dock Team, which is an answer contact for Cairo-Dock Plug-ins.