cairo-dock-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #208347]: cairo compilation & usage errors

Question #208347 on Cairo-Dock Plug-ins changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/cairo-dock-plug-ins/+question/208347

Fabounet proposed the following answer:
Hi,
thank you for reporting this :)
it seems to be a problem with the new Printer-Menu applet.
Waht you can do at the moment is delete the lines 1000 to 1011 and
recompile the plug-ins.
@Matttbe: since you are on Ubuntu 12.10, can you check what's wrong ?