cairo-dock-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #208347]: cairo compilation & usage errors

Question #208347 on Cairo-Dock Plug-ins changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/cairo-dock-plug-ins/+question/208347

Fabounet proposed the following answer:
Or better, revert the plug-ins to rev 2534 until the problem is fixed :-)
"bzr revert -r 2534"