cairo-dock-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #218327]: Actual dock and icons alpha is .5% transparent

Question #218327 on Cairo-Dock Core changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/cairo-dock-core/+question/218327

Austin Byron gave more information on the question:
So I rolled back the Nvidia drivers and had the same issue. So I
progressed to turning OpenGL off and that did the trick. I have been
running it with OpenGL on for about a year with no issues so I'm not
sure what happened. I might purge and reinstall to see if cairo with
OpenGL enabled will work.

If there is any other information you would like me to provide I am
happy to.

I thank your for your time and knowledge Matthieu Baerts.
Austin Byron

Cairo-Dock Devs, which is an answer contact for Cairo-Dock Core.