cairo-dock-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #219493]: Ask for a PPA-key... an error

Question #219493 on Cairo-Dock Core changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/cairo-dock-core/+question/219493

Matthieu Baerts requested more information:
Hello,

Is it maybe possible to give us all informations displayed in the
terminal after having launched this command?

  $ sudo apt-get dist-upgrade

I guess that these three commands should fix the problem (it adds the
key of our ppa and repository) but I'm not sure I understood what's
wrong :)

  $ sudo apt-key adv --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv-keys E80D6BF5
  $ wget -q http://download.tuxfamily.org/glxdock/repository/cairo-dock.gpg -O- | sudo apt-key add -
  $ sudo apt-get update

Cairo-Dock Devs, which is an answer contact for Cairo-Dock Core.