cairo-dock-team team mailing list archive

[Question #220135]: Dustbin and Shortcuts not be ok

New question #220135 on Cairo-Dock Plug-ins:
https://answers.launchpad.net/cairo-dock-plug-ins/+question/220135

Hi !

So since a long time, we dont talked :-D

Well, since a few minutes i had updated cairo-dock ! ;-)

Why Dustbin does not show the number of items / files deleted ?
I remember this has worked well a lot of times ago, and now after update, continues not showing this info !

About Shortcuts ...
I had taked tests, yours very entisuasmated ...
But the problem persists :-(
It shows question icons, unless the folders icons

Regards !
And happy new year ! ;-)

Cairo-Dock Devs, which is an answer contact for Cairo-Dock Plug-ins.