cairo-dock-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #219493]: Ask for a PPA-key... an error

Question #219493 on Cairo-Dock Core changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/cairo-dock-core/+question/219493

Eglefino posted a new comment:
Launchpad Janitor pfff, it's even a 'sick' automatic tool. I'm sick
(multi-syndromes) and bedridden since 2006, and cannot or get no space
to write a littlebit of my private problems.

15 days is nothing for me, take your time... I'm still human.... and if you all are in the hurry, than your organisation is discriminating healthy persons who have 14 days to answer versus non-healthy persond who must wait if their body have energy enough to react.
I wrote with the same item a message to the top of ubuntuforums, but they give me no space to write a small text of my profile (is not allowed).

Sorry, than is Launchpad not the place for me.

What the question is or was, in the mean time the cairo dock isn't
working anymore in 2D/3D, so I returned to Gnome without action. After
Grub I  chooce 9 types to login with my name & password, still one is
working!!! So I cannot get help from you all, is that the signed code of
Ubuntu? pfff the automatic world is like a robot for healty persons and
healthy computers.... the same as all other OS

Cairo-Dock Devs, which is an answer contact for Cairo-Dock Core.