cairo-dock-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #237743]: Options to hide notifications

Question #237743 on Cairo-Dock Core changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/cairo-dock-core/+question/237743

Fabounet proposed the following answer:
Hi,
there is no such option currently, but it sounds ok to add it
however, it would probably be in each applet (although we could make a
centralized widget as for the shortcuts, but I feel like it wouldn't be as
useful)