cairo-dock-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #237743]: Options to hide notifications

Question #237743 on Cairo-Dock Core changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/cairo-dock-core/+question/237743

S² is still having a problem:
Hi,

An option in each applet is a good idea in my opinion.

Is there a place where we can submit ideas like that?