cairo-dock-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~jgonzalezdr/cairo-dock-plug-ins/suspend-workaround-applet into lp:cairo-dock-plug-ins

As I said, the workaround is OK and the code is OK too, it just needs to be
placed in the OpenGL manager (because it knows what graphic card is being
used, plus it's a problem about textures becoming corrupted on suspend)