cairo-dock-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #272020]: Wechsler/Switcher

Question #272020 on Cairo-Dock Core changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/cairo-dock-core/+question/272020

Alex Muff gave more information on the question:
hy Matthieu:
So, what happens? after installation of ubuntu 14.04.3 LTS and with
ubuntu style (Ubuntu software Center) or "sudo apt-get install
cairo-dock" Cairo-Dock version 3.3.2 is installed, not 3.3.99;  and the
switcher shows 1 windows (work1). The right click on the switcher does
not improve another windows. This happens on 2 different Computers. With
one of them (Acer Netbook),  I have succesfully installed V. 3.4 (which
is more than  difficult to do) shows after a while (with several
updates) 4 different windows and they can be  in/de-creased as rigth
click usually normal. May be somewhere inside dock or  ".config" of
ubuntu the switcher can be enabled for correct working?!

To say with clear words: the switcher function is the most imported
goody of cairo-dock (I am working with 6 or 8 windows)!!
Thanks for help, Alex

--
You received this question notification because your team Cairo-Dock
Devs is an answer contact for Cairo-Dock Core.