cairo-dock-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #272020]: Wechsler/Switcher

Question #272020 on Cairo-Dock Core changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/cairo-dock-core/+question/272020

Alex Muff gave more information on the question:
Answer:
for ubuntu users:
Do the following in a terminal:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:cairo-dock-team/ppa
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get dist-upgrade

and V3.3x to V3.4x of CairoDock is done and the Switcher appears with 2
Windows

--
You received this question notification because your team Cairo-Dock
Devs is an answer contact for Cairo-Dock Core.