calibre-devs team mailing list archive

Re: Branch lp:~llasram/calibre/oeb2lit

Contextual CSS is pretty rare in my experience, so we should be OK leaving it
out on a first pass.

I'll look at the code and give you more comments in a bit.

Kovid.

--

Kovid Goyal  MC 452-48
California Institute of Technology
1200 E California Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91125

cell  : +01 626 390 8699
office: +01 626 395 6595 (449 Lauritsen)
email : kovid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
web   : http://www.kovidgoyal.net