calibre-devs team mailing list archive

lp:~llasram/calibre/oeb2lit ready for merge

Well, with a few caveats.  I used launchpad to do a merge request, but I
don't know if that resulted in you seeing anything or not, Kovid.  And as
the revison log indicates, it was a few commits premature anyway.

I've reaplaced the ctypes LZX compressor with a Python/C type, cleaned up
the license strings etc, implemented setting the various cover-image
metadata properties, and had a file tested on the Windows Mobile version of
MSReader.  W00t.

Outstanding issues:

  - Still no anchor hashing, so only 6 anchors per file or links into that
file don't work.
  - No CSS/markup transformation to the subset MSReader groks.
  - Logging is via the 'print' statement. Should that be using the logging
system I saw in some other parts of calibre?
  - Not so much yet in the way of error-handling/-recover.  Arcane stack
traces for everyone!
  - Is there any reason calibre doesn't use package-relative module imports?
That would allow e.g. calibre.ebooks.lit to provide LitReader and LitWriter,
hiding the underlying mess.

That's all I can think of for now.

Fish,

-Marshall