calibre-devs team mailing list archive

Re: lp:~llasram/calibre/oeb2lit ready for merge

On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 12:39 PM, Kovid Goyal <kovid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Let me know if you need help. You should just need an installation of Visual
> Studio 2008. Here are is the compile command that is erroring out. You should
> be able to run it in a Visual Studio Command Prompt by itself to debug.

I got enough of a Python/calibre dev environment up and running that I
could run a distutils script which built just the LZX module.  There
were a couple more problems, but everything now seems to be building
under Windows, finally!  Changes in 'staging'.

-Marshall