calibre-devs team mailing list archive

kobo driver Deleting book from device leaves does not update the library

Hi

When I delete a book from the device it leaves the check mark in the
On Device field.  This is the kobo drive I am working on so I have no
doubt missed something.  Any thoughts on where I should look.

Also, what would I need to add to the driver to increment the 1.0.0
version number that is shown.  For the plugin it would be helpful to
know that someone is using the correct version.

I still have a little work to do mostly on simplifying the translation
between the devices ContentID and the actual path where books are
kept.

Tim

Follow ups