calibre-devs team mailing list archive

bugs?

Hi

I got back to updating the kobo driver to make it better for merging
at some point.  I hae notice a couple of things in the latest version:

1) The path "Click link to Open" seems to open the folder instead of
the ePub.  Is this by design?
2) Cover Images no longer load in the side for file on the device.
Everything seems correct and the path is image is in the path
indicated.
3) Error when attempting to delete a book.  When I try I get:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/tim/kobo_driver/src/calibre/gui2/cover_flow.py", line 71, in reset
    self.dataChanged.emit()
AttributeError: 'DatabaseImages' object has no attribute 'dataChanged'

If these are bugs, I can add them to the tracker.  If they are not,
are there some things that I should be doing that I am not?

Tim