calibre-devs team mailing list archive

Re: Hanlin V5

On Fri, 2011-05-06 at 13:21 -0600, Kovid Goyal wrote:
> As there are rather a lot of clones that use the Hanlin drivers, I'd rather not change their swapping semantics. Instead I've committed a fix for your in rev 9156
>
> Kovid.

Thanks Kovid.

I just checked with and without a card in the device. The device is
opened and everything functions in both cases; however, with a card,
calibre thinks main memory is card a and vice versa.

This workaround allows the device to be opened, but a usability problem
remains. New users will be confused when main memory appears as the
memory card. I'll try to look into it later, but of course I only have
one of the many clones, as you point out.

Thanks,
Joel