caneypuggies team mailing list archive

Blueprints updated with my recommendations

Hi all,

I assigned our Launchpad blueprints to appropriate milestones to further
organize our work, and put my recommendations into your blueprints that
are under the first milestone.  So it will be best for you to work on
those blueprints first.  Feel free to work on blueprints from later
milestones first if you want and if it is possible to do so (it won't
hurt anything to work on them), but it may not actually be possible to
work on some blueprints from later milestones until we complete the
earlier milestones.

Tim
--
Tim Black