caneypuggies team mailing list archive

News to share

Hello PUGgies.

Some news today: I have been offered a job.  However, this job is a night shift job, and it includes Thursdays.  Unfortunately, this means I will have to bow out of the RCL project for a while.  It also means I will no longer be able to drive Robbi up.

I am sorry I have to leave the week after we get all the programs needed installed on my computer.  I do hope as enough time passes and I can get a routine down in my job, I will be able to follow along on the club minutes and try to learn that way.

If anything changes, I will certainly let you know.

May God bless you all for your endeavors, and thank you so much for your support.

Sincerely,
Doug