caneypuggies team mailing list archive

Re: News to share

Hi Doug,

I'm glad you got the job!  From your email it sounds like you may not
have time to continue with CaneyPUGgies for the present regardless of
what day of the week we meet, but if it is possible now (or will be
possible sometime later) for you to continue attending the meetings on a
day other than Thursdays, please let us know and we'll all talk to see
if that day would work for us.  5-7 any evening other than Sunday would
work for me.

Tim