caneypuggies team mailing list archive

Meeting NOT YET virtualized for tomorrow night

The subject line of the original message in this email thread was from
last week and might be confusing to you if you think it's saying our
meeting is already "virtualized" for this week.  So, I changed it to say
that our meeting is NOT YET virtualized for tomorrow night.

Tim