caneypuggies team mailing list archive

Re: Meeting virtualized for tomorrow night

Hi all,

Since we've got enough snow in Bartlesville and Caney to make it
relatively difficult to travel, our in-person CaneyPUGgies meeting
tonight is *canceled*.  But we're still planning to meet *virtually* (at
the regular time), which means via voice chat over Skype and
screen-sharing over Empathy (using your Google Talk account in
Empathy).  Details on how to set this up are in the other email below.

If you need help setting this up, feel free to call me for free on Skype
at my Skype username (timblack11), on my cell phone at (620) 306-1507,
or my home phone at (620) 306-4624.

You may not be able to initiate a Skype conference call, but I can since
I have a paid Skype-to-phone account.

My Google Talk username in Empathy is timblack1.  So, after you make
your Google Talk account, enter it into Empathy, then add "timblack1" as
a Google Talk buddy, and you should be able to IM me and/or share your
screen with me.  You can follow the same steps to chat/screenshare with
another CaneyPUGgies member too--just add them as a Google Talk buddy in
Empathy.

Tim