To: caneypuggies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: dughuston@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 14:03:56 -0500
Subject: [Caneypuggies] The weeks ahead

Hi everybody.

It looks as if Amazon still schedules mandatory overtime, and for me those days land on Tuesday.

I have already been scheduled to work on March 8th, so I won't make it to class that day.  Also there is a high probability I will be working on Tuesday, March 15th as well, but that remains to be seen.

I apologize for not being able to attend, and I hope the Lord allows me to return to the meetings soon.

Sincerely,
Doug