caneypuggies team mailing list archive

Re: The weeks ahead

Ok, here's what I've heard so far ('x' means this day can work for this
person):

*Name
* 	*Monday 5-7pm
* 	*Tuesday 5-7pm
*
Diana
Doug
	x (sometimes)
Robbi

	x (if work approves schedule change)
Tim
	x (but has to leave & close building by 6:50)

So, it looks to me like Tuesday is the best day overall.  Shall we plan
to meet Tuesdays from 5-7?

Tim