canonical-hwe-team team mailing list archive

Re: Purposes of backport-iwlwifi DKMS PPAs

Hi Vicamo,

Sounds good. The current PPA name works for me, it's short and easy to
remember, although I don't have a strong preference actually. The PPA
description is clear about its purpose, we can expand it to make it clearer.

Thanks,
Anthony