canonical-isd-hackers team mailing list archive

couple of bugs to my issue

Hi all,
 I have put up bug #591738 which I don't know whether they belong to
shipit or perhaps marketing/media packaging. I tried to find out if
media packaging is a separate team or not. In absence of that have
used the above team. If there is a team which is better
equipped/focused on the issue please direct it there.

Secondly I filed up bug#591741 which is about having some sort of
unique ID. I tried to see if somebody had made some some bug on the
same but failed hence put it up.

I also tried to see if there was any activity on the Canonical ISD
hackers list but didn't get any info. hence using the infrastructure.

Looking forward to answers on the above.
--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल

Follow ups