canonical-isd-hackers team mailing list archive

Re: couple of bugs to my issue

Hi Shirish

Thanks for your email and the bug reports.

On Wed, 2010-06-09 at 19:53 +0530, shirish शिरीष wrote:
> I have put up bug #591738 which I don't know whether they belong to
> shipit or perhaps marketing/media packaging. I tried to find out if
> media packaging is a separate team or not. In absence of that have
> used the above team. If there is a team which is better
> equipped/focused on the issue please direct it there.

That isn't a bug for ShipIt but we should be able to direct it to the
right people for you.  I'll find out who can deal with it and pass it on
to them.

Best wishes

Stuart