canonical-x team mailing list archive

Re: Bug status for #1010794?

On Sun, Jan 06, 2013 at 03:38:54AM +0100, Maarten Lankhorst wrote:
> Op 04-01-13 23:44, Bryce Harrington schreef:
> > Hi Maarten,
> >
> > It looks like 1010794 is close to done?  There's still a couple open
> > tasks for precise and quantal against the ddx though; does anything else
> > need done for those, or can the bug be closed out now?
> Closing is fine. It was really a xserver problem that nouveau hit more often than others.

Sounds good, I've made it so.  Thanks for investigating that bug.

IIRC, that one had been one of the blockers for doing unredirected
fullscreen games in precise.  I've asked if they know of other issues we
should look at.  Beyond that, if you have time you might want to try
unblacklisting nouveau in CCSM on precise and try playing some 3D full
screen games and see if you can find any crashes or other misbehaviors.

> > Aside from that, how are things going with the LTS point release stack
> > update?  I know freeze is coming up real soon now; do you need help with
> > anything?
> >
> All parts are in. :-)

Awesome to hear.  Do you plan on priming the r-lts-backport ppa next, or
wait until we've landed some newer stuff into raring?

Earlier you mentioned you were working on some synchronization rework
patches, is that still on your todo list?  Got anything else on your
todo list?

Thanks,
Bryce