checkbox-dev team mailing list archive

Re: About resources and namespaces, for your consideration

On 23/03/14 23:02, Zygmunt Krynicki wrote:
> Hey
>
> I've filed a bug [1] on being unable to use a resource job from another
> provider namespace, and started the discussion on possible ways to
> address it. I would welcome your feedback on my proposal.

I like it, but if you need to use the package resource (i.e.) in many
jobs in the same job file, would it make sense to think of ways to
import once, use many times?

(If this would make things a lot more difficult, I am happy with your
approach. I prefer to do simple things).

Thanks,
Ara.