checkbox-dev team mailing list archive

Additional launchpad projects required

Hey.

I'd like to propose that we create and make use of additional launchpad
projects. The goal of each project is to correspond with one real-life
activity that we work on and that has some sort of releases. I would
propose that we do at least those:

checkbox-certification-ppa -> so that we can track stuff released to our PPA
checkbox-ng -> so that we can track upstream releases and put them to Debian
plainbox -> so that we can track upstream releases and put them to Debian
checkbox-test-defintions -> (or more if we start to release our providers
on diverging cadence)

We also have Ubuntu packages which can be a part of a bug life-cycle so we
don't need to use anything to add them, we can use them already.

Opinions?

Thanks
ZK