checkbox-dev team mailing list archive

CEP-7 open for discussion

Hey.

I'd like to encourage everyone that uses the Checkbox toolset (including Plainbox) on a daily basis to read, review and comment on the CEP (Checkbox Enhancement Proposal) document I've just posted [1]. The results of that proposal will affect how checkbox operates and might affect your user experience.

I'll quote the summary here so that you don't have to click to know if you're interested at all or not:

  Plainbox command line tools are somewhat inflexible as the bulk of the
complexity is in a big, monolithic command ``plainbox run``. This proposal describes how the run command can be replaced by a collection of new, much
  simpler commands and a simple shell script.

[1] https://code.launchpad.net/~zkrynicki/checkbox/cep-7/+merge/245195

PS: Note that checkbox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is public, please refrain from replying there if anything non-public is being discussed.

Best regards
ZK