clicompanion-devs team mailing list archive

Re: bzr checkin comment for revision 88 does not match changes

This has been brought up before for more cross team communication. bdfhjk,
remember we have merge rights now so its pretty easy to get a review up and
pushed quickly. thanks for work on the bug also