clicompanion-devs team mailing list archive

Re: Clicompanion 1.1 release process

On 11/22/2011 12:04 PM, bdfhjk wrote:

> Jonathan - If You will have some free time in this week, It will be great
> if You solve bug #622063 ( https://bugs.launchpad.net/clicompanion/+bug/622063 )

OK, in progress.

What sort of command library size are we aiming for here?  I just
provided 60 more commands, as an attachment to the bug.  I can keep
going... but we need to test all of them on multiple OSes, etc.  So
going nuts with this one bug will *really* slow down our pre-release
testing!

Maybe another 40 or so, for a total of around 150, is sufficient for
this release?

I don't think we should grow the library to over 200 commands before we
have some sort of working way to categorize or structure the library.
It gets impractical to find the command you are looking for in a sane
amount of time :)

Jonathan