clicompanion-devs team mailing list archive

Re: more testing

On 12/19/2011 10:32 PM, Matthew Byers wrote:

> I just installed clicompanion to a alpha install of precise with
> Linux 3.2.0-4-generic on gnome3 and all is fine. Im really thinking
> we are ready for a release so I ask what else is holding us up with
> the blueprints. Way i see it we should be on final step 3

How is the graphics file source being .svg rather than .png being
handled now in the build process?  As long as the .svg original is in
the source release/tarball, is the inclusion of the derived .png (i.e.
not-really-source) files in the source release significant enough to matter?

Other than that, and the possible command description editing that you
(or someone? I forget?) mentioned recently, I'd tend to agree that a
clicompanion 1.1 release could be made.

Jonathan