clicompanion-devs team mailing list archive

Freeze application and release

I see alot of new work (bugs/patches) coming abotu David and your work is
greatly appreciated and needed but we need to save these additions for next
release. We keep adding patches when really we need to release and add the
new fixes into our ppa for nightlys. We keep halting work and pushing back
a release. There is no VALID reason that we have not released yet. NOT ONE!
If there is more bugs users find that is great and that is what we can use
the ppa and save for another release but right now we have extremely old
code in our site and that is what users are stuck with downloading. We can
still continue works toward pushing upstream but here and now why are we
not releasing???

--
God Bless

Follow ups