clicompanion-devs team mailing list archive

Re: Freeze application and release

Ok, I agree on making a release.
Tomorrow I will take a look at how releases are done (and how we make
them). But I'd really appreciate if you explain it a little how we do it
with your own words (or someone else that knows how it's done), to have
something to start from.

Thanks,
David