clicompanion-devs team mailing list archive

Re: Bugs

Thanks David one more for your hard work. You closed the most important old
bugs, so it will be great addition for fixing 1.1 branch just before
release.

So, now I propose

1) Make review of new patches [bdfhjk], will be done in 1-2 days, today I'm
too tired to look at they
2) Make a bzr tag 1.1
3) Make a widely tests on all active, supported distros of Ubuntu - I can't
do this because I haven't discs and have a very low monthly limit of
bandwith of internet, too low to download they, please anyone write if have
possibility
4) Create a final 1.1 release

Please write your comments, especially if I forgot about something
important. After this stage we will start working on correct package.

Thanks!

Marek Bardoński