Re: [Merge] lp:~harlowja/cloud-init/system-conf-goodies into lp:cloud-init

Well I'm partially concerned about the shell code case. So I updated it to use pipes.quote but only in cases where there aren't 'shell' variables names to be expanded, which seems like its pretty common in these types of files. Check it out. I think it will be much better than what was there previously.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~harlowja/cloud-init/system-conf-goodies/+merge/129071
Your team cloud init development team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~harlowja/cloud-init/system-conf-goodies into lp:cloud-init.