Re: [Merge] lp:~gpadgett/cloud-init/ovirt into lp:cloud-init

Thanks Scott.  I tested the blkid calls to existing-but-empty and non-existing /dev/srX devices and didn't see any delays.  Not as methodically, but I also did plenty of reboots with and without attached media and speed seemed fine.  This was all on Fedora 18, RHEL 6.4, and Ubuntu 12.04 LTS--if you can think of other versions or tests to run I'd be more than happy to try it out.

I'd welcome a systemd sanity check as well.  So far it seems good based on my testing and the "Changes for System Administrators" section of the F18 manual.  You/others may notice that the code manually manipulates the /etc/localtime symlink instead of using timedatectl--this was done to avoid a timeout (dbus-related?) and errors that happen if timedatectl is called during startup.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~gpadgett/cloud-init/ovirt/+merge/155634
Your team cloud init development team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~gpadgett/cloud-init/ovirt into lp:cloud-init.