Re: [Merge] lp:~jablonskis/cloud-init/add-gce-datasource into lp:cloud-init

Vaidas,
  Hi, and thanks for the merge proposal.

Some things I see:
 * https://launchpad.net/bugs/1040200 raised that 'instance-data' in ec2 datasource, should be 'instance-data.' so that dns lookups cannot be affected by dns search path insertion attack.
   ie, we want: http://metadata./computeMetadata/v1/

 * It seems that user-data is fairly easily implemented via meta-data.
   https://developers.google.com/compute/docs/metadata#common
   In that way, the user should be able to launch an instance with a user-data key name 'user-data' and it would appear in instance/attributes/user-data

   You'd want to make sure that this wasn't required, and that if not provided we did'nt retry for some annoyingly large amount of time (or even at all).  If that key is not present, then just assume ''.

Other than thag, add some tests, and it looks good to me.
Thanks!

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jablonskis/cloud-init/add-gce-datasource/+merge/204464
Your team cloud init development team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~jablonskis/cloud-init/add-gce-datasource into lp:cloud-init.