Re: [Merge] lp:~harlowja/cloud-init/tox-venvs into lp:cloud-init

Thanks.  this is really nice.

need to be able to run 'make test' without tox.  Ie, similar to in openstack using only packaged versions. This is important to be able to run tests on build (which won't have access to stuff other than the archive).

you replaced pep8 and pylint with 'flake8'.  I think I'm ok with that, but we have lots of '# pylint:' things throughout the code.  if we're dropping that we might as well clean them out.  I think thats fine as a separate commit though.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~harlowja/cloud-init/tox-venvs/+merge/203225
Your team cloud init development team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~harlowja/cloud-init/tox-venvs into lp:cloud-init.