Re: [Merge] lp:~xnox/cloud-init/refactor-dev-root into lp:cloud-init

kernel takes last root= argument, as it does for all arguments.
I'm matching logic, to what kernel will do.
Some people misconfigure bootloader, yet cloud appends it's own things to the end of cmdline hence last root= argument should win.

no need to bail inside container. it will not be on a /dev/root and if it is, and such resolved device exists, and is resizeable inside the container, we should resize it.... Thing e.g. boot2docker type of things.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~xnox/cloud-init/refactor-dev-root/+merge/260165
Your team cloud init development team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~xnox/cloud-init/refactor-dev-root into lp:cloud-init.