Re: [Merge] lp:~harlowja/cloud-init/cloud-init-fix-test-times into lp:cloud-init

I don't *need* nose-timer for this, right?
I just ask because python-nose-timer is not available in trusty, and also isn't in ubuntu main, so putting it as a build-dep (in order to run tests during a package build) is less than ideal.

I'm not entirely opposed to it, but if there is some easy way that we can do without it, i'd be interested.

https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/python-nose-timer
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~harlowja/cloud-init/cloud-init-fix-test-times/+merge/294854
Your team cloud init development team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~harlowja/cloud-init/cloud-init-fix-test-times into lp:cloud-init.